My arrival at the O'Hare Airport!

9/05/2009 / Posted by yoann /





I would have loved to ride my Harley for a big US road trip (Cf: Easy Rider, great old american movie with Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and the young Jack Nicholson...). But, i'll wait a few months, just to let me "enough" time to discover this exciting city.

Well... unfortunately, this is not the taxi supposed to drop me at IIT's campus.
But, IIT did pretty well, sending us two IIT "ambassadors" supposed to gather future IIT students, and a bus just for us (actually, we were about a dozen).



After spending half an hour at the customs, to control everything (Visa, I-20 form, reasons of my one-year stay in USA...), here i am in Chicago!!!
This is the International Arriving Passengers' gate.




0 comments:

Post a Comment